Saturday, September 26, 2015

Family photoshoot

A photo of duffy when she was resting in the chair while we was waiting for the setup to be ready,
I booked a photoshoot session the next day after my graduation day because i didn't really had a chance to do a photoshoot with my family before and it happen that one of my friends had just
started his photoshoot business so i thought i could support him by being one of his first few clients.
In fact, i feel duffy looks more like the main star because she alone has changed at least 3 different outfits! and yes i bought her those clothes at taobao!
Initially the photographer was quite worried that duffy might be uncomfortable with the phototaking session, However her worries was prove to be unecessary because i have been taking photos of Duffy since she was a baby, so it's normal for her whenever she feel anyone is trying to take a photo of her.
Especially if i told her 'duffy pai zhao!' (refering to duffy take photo!) and she will look at my side, or if you simply say gai gai! she would turn to face your direction.



A warm up trial session before we had our pre wedding photoshoot?

My dad and my mum were quite tired during halfway of the shoot, so we changed to a more informal kind of family shoot. We was told to pretend we are kissing while using a card to cover our face. paiseh leh.

Duffy was getting hungry during the photoshoot so when she saw me holding a bag of the wheel crackers, and being a glutton, she give me the shake hand gesture and that was how this photo was taken.



This photo reminds me of an ikea advertisement. We were just resting when the photographer took this for us.


Ending this post for now.
Till then!